Commonwealth Care Alliance is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization providing integrated health care and social support services to people with complex medical needs. Our patients are seniors and persons with disabilities covered under Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare. Our innovative care model is nationally recognized for its effectiveness in improving health outcomes for these vulnerable populations.
Our unique care model is empowering for our employees as well as our members. Whether you are a clinical or administrative professional, all of us at Commonwealth Care Alliance receive the satisfaction of knowing our work truly makes a difference. We enjoy a company culture of passionate advocacy in a supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and learning, competitive salaries, and a generous and comprehensive benefit package. General Summary/Overview
The Information Technology (IT) Department at Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA) is seeking a highly motivated, meticulous and detail-oriented individual for our IT organization supporting our project initiatives including Member, Claims, Provider solutions and data. The candidate will be instrumental in ensuring projects on task to successful completion. By this, success is defined as making sure that the outcome/results meet the expectations of and commitments to the business units, and are delivered on time and on budget. The candidate should also be a quick learner, extremely flexible and able to adapt to needs of CCA .
The IT Project Manager organizes and manages project delivery to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various Project Management tools. Manages all project economics to include monitoring actuals from a budget resourcing perspective, and project staffing requirements. Controls project requirements, scope, risks and change management issues. Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria. Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients. Manages team members to accomplish project goals, to meet established schedules, and resolve technical/operational issues.
Reporting into the IT PMO Director under the Chief Information Officer, the IT Project Manager provides leadership for the realization of Clinical strategy, working closely with all aspects of the organization. The IT Project Manager will work toward moving forward the vision and strategy throughout our complex organization. Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain project schedules. This includes aligning with business strategy.
- Coordinate resource allocation across project teams and project timelines
- Coordinate status reporting within the IT PMO, development and business teams.
- Maintain and provide reporting on budget / actual analysis
- Research any variances on a regular basis
- Develop and implement an effective communication and change management plan
- Will be involved with other projects and deliverables as needed, which may include providing data or reports to stakeholders
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in the healthcare arena/clinical arena
- Minimum 5+ years of Project Management Experience
- PMP certification preferred
- Strong competency with MS Sharepoint and MS Office products, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Practical EHR experience and Care Management a must
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
- Healthcare background including Electronic Data Interfaces
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional teams and projects
- Demonstrated ability working with large variety of data sources
- The ability to see the big picture while working through project management requirements
- Excellent organizational skills and skilled at partnering with and influencing others
- Demonstrated ability to execute strategy and achieve goals
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to focus detailed concentrated efforts to multiple project issues and re-establish priorities as necessary
- Exceptional communication skills, including strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in planning, organizing, prioritizing, delegating and supervising, and working in a matrixed organization
- Initiative and ability to work independently (self-direction), while thriving in a setting requiring collaboration and teamwork for maximal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Attention to detail that ensures follow through on all initiatives implemented, and all projects undertaken.
- Ability to be flexible, versatile and adaptable in day-to-day activities conducted in a multi-site environment.
- Ability to effectively respond to time sensitive issues and meet deadlines.