An application developer and analyst that can support the Accounting, Billing, FP&A and other Finance departmental functions, in particular but not limited to maintenance of the MS Dynamics Great Plains system, FP&A Application, Accounting Validations and Reviews and other associated reporting and analytical functions. Solid Dynamics GP knowledge with an understanding of accounting principles and their function and implementation within Great Plains. A solid decision maker, and a proficient problem solver. A high focus on data integrity and data accuracy alongside reduction of manual processes related to financial and enterprise data. Serve as the internal Subject Matter Expert for the MS Dynamics GP hosted implementation and future FP&A Applications.
- Work closely with senior management to fully understand, analyze, and support corporate goals.
- Work independently on a range of small – large projects with overlapping timelines.
- Partner with sponsors, stakeholders, and ITstaff to facilitate, define and document relevant business processes, gaining an understanding of the needs, measures, and risks & controls for the improvement area.
- Responsible for maintaining all internally controlled applications to ensure related databases are available with minimal user outages of production systems.
- Analyze, design and implement new requests for automated GP reports that support the Accounting, Billing, Actuarial, and FP&A Finance functional areas.
- Support and maintain data integration with 3rd party vendors to support GP functional and reporting needs.
- Provide go live and post-implementation support. Follow up by troubleshooting errors and implementing resolutions.
- Utilize scripting and other automation solutions to reduce the manual processes related to financial and enterprise data.
- Support the internally-hosted Dynamics GP production, test, and development environments. Deploy environments for developers, Business Analyst and other users as requested. Maintain data integrity and security within all environments.
- Create and maintain a process that redistributes all incoming paid claim detail into product/category of service combinations
- Be able to create controlled totals and an exception report that is automatically interfaced to our general ledger;
- Create and maintain a similar process for premium payments received
- Create and maintain a quality assurance and audit process that, as a final entry before the month becomes locked.
- Act as the GP and Future FP&A systems Administrator, setting up roles and responsibilities, reviewing access and maintaining log of review.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Computer Science
- 3 – 5 Years of experience with Great Plains or Other Accounting System, including new application implementation, data conversion, and system integration
- Experience with full SDLC
- Microsoft SQL Server Management experience including SQL scripting, views and SQL reporting, analysis and integration services.
- Proficiency in Reporting Services , FP&A Tools, and Accounting Applications
- Understanding of Health Insurance Claims and Risk adjusted premium payments a plus.
- Encounter reporting experience a plus.