The Business Intelligence Report Developer will help create reporting and analysis tools using Tableau, SQL and other Business Intelligence applications in order to support CCA’s reporting platform and strategy. This position will be supporting various stages of the end-to-end report development lifecycle, with specific responsibilities related to the requirements, architecture, design, and implementation reporting tools.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Support the development, optimization, and enhancement of the BI Reporting Tools.
- Support the maintenance production BI Reporting Tools.
- Support the analysis of requirements, design specifications, development, and technical and user documentation of report development through direct interaction with internal customers.
- Leads activities to help understand business objectives, assumptions and constraints related to a particular question/problem where reporting tools can serve as a solution.
Communicates status issues and changes to appropriate audience.
- Track, monitor and communicate changes in reporting platforms and data sources in order to provide such insight to larger BI and IT teams.
- Minimum of 3 years direct related experience REQUIRED
•Must have health care, report development experience
•Must have SQL and Tableau experience
- Reporting such as Qlickview or SSRS Nice to Have
•Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
•Seek a self-starter who can work effectively as a member of a team or independently as the particular assignment requires.
•Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal clients, and a successful track record of collaboration toward achieving objectives expected.
Excellent customer service focused approach in working with internal and external customers.