The Software Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for working closely with the other members of the development team to review the designs of systems, implement test plans and test the quality of software products. In addition, the IT Software Quality Assurance Analyst will develop Quality Assurance test plans and assist with User Acceptance Testing.
Works closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
- Partners with cross-functional leads responsible for UAT – providing them with test schedules, test data, direction, and detailed test scripts in accordance with the Enterprise Release Schedule
- Tests for a range of projects from and enhancements to strategic initiatives
- Writes & executes test plans and scripts, documentation of test procedures and issues.
- Partners with IT leads in working through issues/defects & resolution
- Prepares testing completion metrics & analysis, as well as status read-outs to upper management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. Equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience is also acceptable.
- Healthcare business knowledge is a plus
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 5-7 years’ experience with developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans & checklists, traceability matrix
- Strong working experience in SQL and Oracle, as well as experience with reporting tools and testing
- Knowledge of software development life cycle concepts