Commonwealth Care Alliance is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization providing integrated health care and social support services to people with complex medical needs. Our patients are seniors and persons with disabilities covered under Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare. Our innovative care model is nationally recognized for its effectiveness in improving health outcomes for these vulnerable populations.
Our unique care model is empowering for our employees as well as our members. Whether you are a clinical or administrative professional, all of us at Commonwealth Care Alliance receive the satisfaction of knowing our work truly makes a difference. We enjoy a company culture of passionate advocacy in a supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and learning, competitive salaries, and a generous and comprehensive benefit package. Job Summary
The Program Coordinator supports the Consumer Centered Quality program by planning, coordinating and carrying out daily operational duties. The ideal candidate has strong organizational and communication skills; has the flexibility to operate in a fast-paced environment and work for multiple program managers; has the ability to adapt to change; and proactively seeks to improve and develop the job over time. The Program Coordinator reports to the Vice President of Consumer Centered Quality. Key Responsibilities
Minimum Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Support Consumer Centered Quality Governance Committees—schedule meetings, manage meeting logistics, prepare meeting materials, record minutes.
- Develop and manage member engagement participant database.
- Coordinate ongoing member recruitment for all voice-of-consumer efforts.
- Coordinate implementation of specific voice of member campaigns.
- Coordinate Journey Mapping interviews, workshops, reporting meetings.
- Support the Institute for Advancement of Consumer Centered Quality- schedule meetings, manage meeting logistics, prepare meeting materials, record minutes.
- Prepare paperwork and keep updated records.
- Help build positive relations within the team and with external parties.
- Report on issues or lags
- Assist in budgeting and tracking expenditures
- Help build positive relations within the team and with external parties
- Other administrative duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years experience in an office setting required
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Working knowledge of project/program management practices
- Ability to deal with a diverse and multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent problem-solving and organizing skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and program management software (e.g. MS Project)
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus