Community Events Assistant
Commonwealth Care Alliance is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization providing integrated health care and social support services to people with complex medical needs. Our patients are seniors and persons with disabilities covered under Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare. Our innovative care model is nationally recognized for its effectiveness in improving health outcomes for these vulnerable populations.
Our unique care model is empowering for our employees as well as our members. Whether you are a clinical or administrative professional, all of us at Commonwealth Care Alliance receive the satisfaction of knowing our work truly makes a difference. We enjoy a company culture of passionate advocacy in a supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and learning, competitive salaries, and a generous and comprehensive benefit package. Position Summary
The Community Events Assistant will provide marketing support to Outreach and Marketing Specialists at community events designed to identify, educate, and enroll new members in CCA plans. This individual will also be responsible for driving CCA vehicles to events, helping staff with the set up of events. Key Responsibilities
- Participates in the set-up of events, which includes but is not limited to displays, kiosks, tents, tables etc./
- Provides preliminary information regarding CCA health plans to potential new members or organizations
- Monitors, summarizes and reports on daily activity. Identifies key issues / concerns and recommends solutions for management review
- Assists marketing staff with distribution of literature at various locations and special events
- Manages collateral and inventory to ensure vehicles are well equipped with supplies and marketing materials needed to cover upcoming events Coordinates re-orders of supplies, as needed
- Obtains weekly schedule of events, drives the vehicle to designated sites, and ensures arrival before the scheduled time. Manages schedule efficiently to ensure timely arrival
- Maintains log of vehicle maintenance
- Participates in specials projects and performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing, special events, or related field, preferably in a health care setting.
- Valid MA driver’s license and a good driving record that meets MA requirements for insurability required.
- Must have a flexible work schedule and be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Standard office conditions
- Community Outreach
- Must be able to sit for long periods in a van
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
- English, bilingual preferred