Position SummaryKey Responsibilities Under general supervision, provides a full range of general administrative support to senior level managers. As needed assists other administrative and executive assistants.
Demonstrate integrity by working with passion, commitment, and honesty, acting in the best interests of colleagues and members. Approach work in a collaborating and caring manner interacting with insight, sincerity, and compassion. Demonstrate accountability by delivering on commitments, owning mistakes as well as successes, and contributing to an empowering environment where the focus is on solving problems and learning from errors. Recognize and respect diversity in all forms. Strive for excellence in the fulfillment of CCA’s mission through quality, innovation, and continuous learning. Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and openness to change. Represent CCA and its clinical affiliates with professionalism. Keep current and proficient with necessary skills and knowledge. Self-identify training and development needs relevant to work area and responsibilities. Adhere to all applicable compliance requirements including but not limited to:Complete required compliance training in a timely mannerReview Code of Conduct at least annually and promote and enforce CCA’s Code of Conduct Promote and enforce CCA’s compliance programAdhere to CCA’s Policy & ProcedurePromptly, in good faith, report any instances of suspected fraud, waste and abuse; suspected privacy and/or security incidents; or any compliance concerns identified
- Works independently to perform administrative processing tasks such as copying data, posting data in logs, compiling records, ordering supplies at direction of directors and distributing documents.
- Manage designated staff calendars using Outlook.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, events and conference calls.
- Composes and edits original memos, letters or other correspondence as directed.
- Uses computer systems and desktop applications to compose and reply to e-mail, to enter and edit data, perform basic internet research and information retrieval.
- Uses advanced desktop application skills to develop correspondence, reports, agendas, initiate queries, perform calculations and manipulate data.
- May assist with formatting and dissemination of workflows and policies/procedures.
- Prepares presentations using Microsoft applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Provides client and internal communication support at various levels of the organization as well as to outside vendors.
- Other related duties as may be assigned.
- Supervises and/or trains other support staff
- Arranges travel and conferences for staff and providing or following-up on requests for information.
- Fields telephone calls, receives and directs visitors,
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes moderately complex data and information.
- Prepares reports and financial data.
Ensure confidentiality of member and company proprietary information is maintained
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Associate's Degree or equivalent experience Bachelor Degree preferred.3-5 years
- 3 - 5 year’s experience or training in providing routine receptionist, typing, timekeeping, correspondence control, and filing services for an office.
- General knowledge of the office routine and procedures
- Proven skills, knowledge base, and judgment necessary for independent decision making
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be flexible to last minute changes/directions, deadline driven
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Experience using Visio preferred