Commonwealth Care Alliance is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization providing integrated health care and social support services to people with complex medical needs. Our patients are seniors and persons with disabilities covered under Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare. Our innovative care model is nationally recognized for its effectiveness in improving health outcomes for these vulnerable populations.
Our unique care model is empowering for our employees as well as our members. Whether you are a clinical or administrative professional, all of us at Commonwealth Care Alliance receive the satisfaction of knowing our work truly makes a difference. We enjoy a company culture of passionate advocacy in a supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and learning, competitive salaries, and a generous and comprehensive benefit package. Position Summary
The Enterprise Project Manager is a key project delivery role in the Enterprise Project Delivery Team
responsible for delivering projects based on corporate priorities. The successful candidate will lead projects by leveraging strong project management skill, leadership, influence, communication and negotiation based on well-established stakeholder management abilities and strong collaborative working relationships.
The Project Manager will work under the direction of the Enterprise Project Delivery Leader or Program
Manager and is primarily responsible for participating in or leading small to medium sized projects. This
includes managing through all aspects of both business and software development lifecycles using industry standard practices such as risk management, project scheduling, vendor management and stakeholder management. Projects will involve enterprise-wide initiatives aimed at improving one or more domains of the health plan’s operations, including claims, call center, enrollment, encounter management and billing, authorization operations, and other functions that span multiple executives. Key Responsibilities
Minimum Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Support Program Managers and Senior Project Manages in the development of proposed project business cases, scope, estimates, delivery schedules and interdependencies mapping.
- Drive delivery related to all aspects of assigned projects to business implementation.
- Ability to support the facilitation of project meetings, including but not limited to assigned projects.
- With reliance on the Enterprise Delivery Leader or Program Manager, identify and communicate issues, risks, and status to drive decisions and management stakeholder expectations.
- With reliance on the Enterprise Delivery Leader or Program Manager, build and management appropriate project plans including interdependency management.
- With reliance on the Enterprise Delivery Leader or Program Manager, identify, measure, monitor and control cross program interdependencies with other programs and business areas.
- With reliance on the Enterprise Delivery Leader or Program Manager, forecast and manage resource demand and constraints across project deliverables.
- With reliance on the Enterprise Delivery Leader or Program Manager, negotiate conflict resolution and build awareness of organizational dynamics.
- Support the forecast and management of all financial aspects of assigned projects
- Support the management of appropriate vendor support for assigned projects.
- With reliance on the Enterprise Delivery Leader or Program Manager, adapt plans and priorities to address changes, risks and resource management.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of project experience demonstrating growth in managing increasingly complex and cross functional efforts.
- Demonstrated growth as a Project Manager leading and supporting projects including business and technology concepts.
- Demonstrate understanding of project management techniques and methods.
- Demonstrated ability to lead self through change
- Ability to support the development of effective presentations
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Some experience working in a managed care organization preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; specifically program/project management software (MS Project etc.)