Commonwealth Care Alliance is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization providing integrated health care and social support services to people with complex medical needs. Our patients are seniors and persons with disabilities covered under Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare. Our innovative care model is nationally recognized for its effectiveness in improving health outcomes for these vulnerable populations.
Our unique care model is empowering for our employees as well as our members. Whether you are a clinical or administrative professional, all of us at Commonwealth Care Alliance receive the satisfaction of knowing our work truly makes a difference. We enjoy a company culture of passionate advocacy in a supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and learning, competitive salaries, and a generous and comprehensive benefit package. Position Summary
The Enterprise Project Manager is a key project delivery leadership role in the Enterprise Project Delivery Team responsible for delivering high profile, cross functional projects based on corporate priorities. The successful candidate will demonstrate project leadership by leveraging strong project management skill, leadership, influence, communication and negotiation based on well-established stakeholder management abilities and strong collaborative working relationships. The ideal candidate takes initiative to resolve project delivery challenges.
The Senior Project Manager will work under the general direction of the Enterprise Project Delivery Leader or Enterprise Program Manager and is primarily responsible for leading medium to large sized projects. This includes managing through all aspects of both business and software development lifecycles using industry standard practices such as risk management, project scheduling, vendor management and stakeholder management.
Projects will involve enterprise-wide initiatives aimed at improving multiple domains of the health plans
operations, including claims, call center, enrollment, encounter management and billing, authorization
operations, and other functions that span multiple executives. Key Responsibilities
Minimum Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Support the development of proposed project business cases, scope, estimates, delivery schedules and interdependencies mapping. With support from the Enterprise Project Delivery Leader or Program Manager, drive delivery related to all aspects of assigned programs to business implementation.
- Drive delivery related to all aspects of assigned projects.
- Skillfully facilitate critical project meetings, including but not limited to project steering committee with senior leadership.
- Identify and communicate issues, risks, and status to propose solutions and drive decisions and management stakeholder expectations.
- Build and manage appropriate project plans.
- Identify, measure, monitor and control cross program interdependencies with other programs and business areas.
- Forecast and manage resource demand and constraints across project deliverables and other prioritized projects.
- Negotiate conflict resolution with some reliance on the Enterprise Project Delivery Leader or Program Manager and have awareness of organizational dynamics.
- Forecast and management all financial aspects of assigned projects with some support from Enterprise Delivery Leader or Program Manager, facilitate and manage appropriate vendor performance for assigned projects.
- Develop and deliver high quality presentations to different audiences with some reliance on Enterprise Delivery Leader or Program Manager.
- Adapts project plans and priorities to address changes, risks and resource management.
- Serves as a key resource to resolve complex and critical delivery issues.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Master's Degree highly desired.
- 5-7 years business operations required.
- 5-10 years of project experience demonstrating growth in managing increasingly complex and cross functional efforts desired.
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Project Manager leading multiple cross functional business and technology implementations with some reliance on direct manager.
- Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods.
- Demonstrated ability to lead self and others through change.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Experience working in a managed care organization preferred.
- Thorough understanding of managed care/Medicare plan operations preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; specifically program/project management software (MS Project etc.)