Commonwealth Care Alliance is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization providing integrated health care and social support services to people with complex medical needs. Our patients are seniors and persons with disabilities covered under Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare. Our innovative care model is nationally recognized for its effectiveness in improving health outcomes for these vulnerable populations.
Our unique care model is empowering for our employees as well as our members. Whether you are a clinical or administrative professional, all of us at Commonwealth Care Alliance receive the satisfaction of knowing our work truly makes a difference. We enjoy a company culture of passionate advocacy in a supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and learning, competitive salaries, and a generous and comprehensive benefit package. Position Summary
The Enterprise Program Manager is a visible senior project delivery leadership role with the Enterprise Project Delivery Team responsible for multiple high profile, cross functional projects based on corporate priorities. The successful candidate will demonstrate program leadership by leveraging strong program management experience, leadership, influence, communication and negotiation based on well-established stakeholder management abilities and strong collaborative working relationships. The ideal candidate is a proven leader who takes initiative to resolve complex delivery challenges.
The Enterprise Program Manager is primarily responsible for leading complex cross functional programs with minimal direction. This includes but is not limited to managing through all aspects of both business and software development lifecycles using industry standard practices such as risk management, program scheduling, vendor management, resource management, financial management and stakeholder management.
Programs will involve enterprise-wide initiatives aimed at improving multiple domains of the health plan’s operations, including claims, call center, enrollment, encounter management and billing, authorization operations, and other functions that span multiple executives. Key Responsibilities
- Contribute to the corporate project portfolio prioritization process. Serves as a key resource to resolve complex and critical delivery issues across the prioritized project portfolio.
- Lead the development of proposed project business cases, scope, estimates, delivery schedules and interdependencies mapping.
- Drive delivery related to all aspects of assigned programs to business implementations.
- Identify, measure, monitor and control cross program interdependencies with other programs and business areas.
- Identify and communicate issues, risks, and status to propose solutions, drive decisions and manage stakeholder expectations.
Minimum Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Forecast resource demand and constraints across project deliverables and other prioritized projects.
- Manage a team of matrixed business and technology project managers to deliver program business results, including but not limited to providing performance feedback and professional development suggestions.
- Consistently develop and deliver outstanding presentations to all types and levels of audiences.
- Skillfully facilitate critical program meetings, including but not limited to program steering committee with senior executives.
- Negotiate conflict resolution and awareness of organizational dynamics.
- Forecast and management all financial aspects of assigned projects.
- Facilitate and manage appropriate vendor statements of work and performance.
- Adapt project plans and priorities to address changes, risks and resource management.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Master's Degree strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of program management experience demonstrating growth in managing increasingly complex and cross functional efforts involving business and technology.
- Ability to think and act strategically across multiple business, technology, and program delivery concepts.
- Demonstrated experience as a Program Manager leading multiple cross functional business and technology implementations with limited reliance on direct manager.
- Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods.
- Demonstrated ability to lead self and others through change.
- Ability to independently develop and deliver effective presentations with executive management.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with senior stakeholders.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational awareness skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving ability.
- Experience working in a managed care organization preferred.
- Thorough understanding of managed care/Medicare plan operations preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; specifically program/project management software (MS Project etc.)