Commonwealth Care Alliance is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization providing integrated health care and social support services to people with complex medical needs. Our patients are seniors and persons with disabilities covered under Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare. Our innovative care model is nationally recognized for its effectiveness in improving health outcomes for these vulnerable populations.
Our unique care model is empowering for our employees as well as our members. Whether you are a clinical or administrative professional, all of us at Commonwealth Care Alliance receive the satisfaction of knowing our work truly makes a difference. We enjoy a company culture of passionate advocacy in a supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and learning, competitive salaries, and a generous and comprehensive benefit package.
This role will provide CCA with senior level clinical analysis and management reporting in order to help shape the direction of the company. This role will be responsible for managing and shaping clinical analytics and reporting through the use of payor/provider data sets. This role will be involved in more long term data analysis/reporting support (project/product level) and will also support key ad-hoc projects and analysis. This role will be responsible for translating data and analysis into actionable business intelligence through the preparation of management presentations as well as through the enhancements of key CCA analytics/reporting. The team is service-oriented and interfaces with all aspects of the organization. It requires strong analytic and quantitative skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience working with Healthcare Data
- Create SQL queries and manage data sets (in cooperation with IT) in order to support on-going analytics, Ad-Hoc analytics and reporting.
- Maintenance of basic QA/QC processes necessary to validate analytic/reporting output in order to ensure consistency and accuracy of findings.
- Leads the on-going enhancements to the analytic/reporting process by using a strong knowledge of the business need and careful application of analytic/reporting tools.
- Provides cross functional analytic support to key CCA projects/products as needed.
- Communicates actionable analytic finds effectively with all levels of management.
- Leads activities to help understand business objectives, assumptions and constraints related to a particular question/problem with staff at all levels through clear interpretation of data and analytics.
- Works with technical staff to help design/develop tools, models, and reports.
- Works with team, management, and on own to identify and document benefits, costs and risks associated with solution alternatives.
- Has a strong customer services focus and communicates status issues and changes to appropriate audience.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
- 5-7 years of experience healthcare analytics
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Seek a self-starter who can work effectively as a member of a team or independently as the particular assignment requires.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer proficiency necessary through a combination of work and classwork.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal clients, and a successful track record of collaboration toward achieving objectives expected.
- SAS experience helpful, but not necessary
- Strong SQL experience required.